1. Separation of Church and State will be changed to the Union of Church and State. God will be asked to be an integral part of the government of the U.S.
- The national religion of The United States of America will be the Christian religion . Those belonging to other religions, such as Islam, will be free to live and worship here as now, with their own religion; however, the Christian religion will be the one chosen to form the basic moral principles of our nation, to give it a strong moral foundation, and a right relationship with God.
2. Public Schools – all schools supported by the U.S. Federal and State tax systems:
- The Bible will be a standard required subject in all public schools and universities, for all grades , the same as English and Math.
- Each day of school will begin with prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- The salary and total compensation package of school teachers will be increased.
- The total budget for our school system will be increased.
- The school day will include one period of physical education that includes 30 minutes of exercise four days per week.
3. Homosexuality will not be recognized legally, or in any other manner, by the United States government or any state, city, or county government.
4. Public – Traded Corporations :
- The income and other compensation, received by the managers and officers of public – traded corporations will be limited to $300,000 per year.
5. The income of coaches of sports teams at universities will be limited to $300,000 per year .
6. The legal drinking age will be increased to 25 for any alcoholic beverage.
- Alcohol will not be allowed on university campuses.
7. Marriage and the family will be protected by the following :
- Marriage will be defined as the union of one woman with one man.
- The legal age for marriage will be 22.
- A couple wishing to get married must first attend Christian marriage counseling classes.
- Divorce will only be allowed in cases of abuse, infidelity, or incarceration.
- The penalties for abuse and infidelity will include large fines and jail time.
- Married couples who become pregnant must attend Christian parenting classes.
8. The rating system for movies and T.V. shows will be drastically overhauled :
- No show or movie will be allowed on T.V. systems or computer systems accessible by homes that contain nudity, strong sexual content, excessive foul language, blasphemy, or any form of homosexuality.
9. Abortion will only be legal in situations where the child has a small probability of living and the pregnancy is placing the life of the mother in extreme risk.
10. Industries in the United States ( U.S.) that have suffered from foreign competition with much lower labor pay rates, lower employee compensation costs, and lower environmental compliance costs will be assisted and protected. Assistance will include financial help in building or refurbishing manufacturing plants and training employees and low capital gains taxes. Protection will include tariffs on imported goods in order to establish a market fair for these U.S. industries. These tariffs will be used to help prevent inflation on these manufactured goods.
11. The Welfare Department will be overhauled. This overhaul will include training welfare recipients for jobs that match their abilities. The financial responsibilities of caring for children of mothers who are not married will be shared by the father .
12. The insurance and medical system of the U.S. will be overhauled. Employers will be required to provide insurance for their employees. The costs of medical services and pharmaceuticals will be reviewed. These will be offered at a fair price without excessive profit for the providers.
13. Illegal immigration laws will be enforced . Laws will be passed to assist this enforcement.
14. Several laws will be reviewed, including several statute -of-limitations.
15. Marijuana will not be legal except for medicinal purposes.